On behalf of all KIPPsters and their families, I wanted to take a moment to recognize the efforts of several people who often go unnoticed, but help all of us at KTV do our best work.
1. Folks like Ms. Perkins, Ms. Cruz, and Mr. Reilly. From greeting us in the morning to helping us dismiss in the afternoon they are instrumental in almost everything we do;
2. Mr. Grigg And Ms. Loretta for keeping the building neat and clean;
3. Ms. Yonkers and the kitchen staff (Maureen, Kizzie, and Maria) for great food at breakfast, lunch, and snack;
4. Mr. Moore for his work with our informtion systems and data;
5. Ms. Doyle and Ms. Lee for their extra help wherever, and whenever, it is needed;
6. Ms. Hernandez for her ongoing and tireless efforts with our alumni;
7. Ms. Orapello and Ms. Shalhoub for helping us when we need a little bit extra;
8. Mr. Reilly and the members of the KTV Board for letting us do what we do;
9. Ms. Morales and Mr. Thompson for helping to steer this ship;
10. Ms. Tucci and Mr. Applyrs for helping the KTV mission grow to include a primary school in the fall of 2016.